Exclusive Colour Stock Drop
It’s all about colour at the moment. It’s a Protea of Pink, a Jacaranda of Lilac, an Atlantic Ocean of Blue, a Highveld Garden of Green and a slab of Butro of Yellow. Haha. That is obviously not the low down from google!
So the low down on the colours for the season ahead, from the fashionista’s in the actual know are:
- Kermit the Frog Green or Kelly Green (named after the popular Irish name, which represents the green fields of Ireland)
- Hot Orange
- Fuchsia Pink (although there are the murmurings of Bubblegum Pink)
- Cobalt Blue
- Citrus Lime or Limeade (which is just delicious)
- Soft Lilac, although the Pantone Colour of 2022 is Very Peri
- Buttermilk Yellow or Lemon Squeeze
- Chocolate Brown (skip)
- Crisp White
We could go on and on, but to be honest, we don’t want to hold you up. Some of these pieces below are so utterly gorgeous you might want to snap them up. We are ALL about slow fashion. But not with these second hand beauties.
Happy Shopping Rainbow Nation!